Why A Regular Service?
There are many reasons why you should invest in a regular service for your vehicle including:
- It is a fact that a regularly serviced vehicle uses less fuel and produces less emmissions.
- The oil in your vehicle's engine needs to be replaced regularly to extend the life of the engine as the oil loses its effectiveness over time.
- You want your vehicle to be reliable and leaking oil or other fluids can cause a breakdown or accident.
- Certain aspects of your vehicle (such as brakes, belts, lights, steering and suspension, tyres, etc.) must be checked and adjusted regularly to ensure roadworthiness and safety.
- The moving parts in your vehicle must be lubricated regularly to avoid unecessary wear and tear.
- Tyres in particular should be checked and inflated to correct pressure to extend their life. This is a cost saving and safety necessity.
- For resale, regular servicing that is correctly documented in your Log Book enhances the value of your vehicle.
Avon Service Specialists - Making Regular Servicing Easy ..
For the convenience of our customers, we are able to send you a "Service Reminder" to let you know when your vehicle is due for it's next service. This is complementary to take the worry out of maintaining your vehicle.
We also provide a free minor detail for every vehicle that we service.